Antibody Development for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Use
ichorbio offers large and small-scale antibody production and lower costs due to a highly experienced scientific staff and state of the art biotechnology facility. Manufacturing of proteins and antibodies at ichorbio is confined to class 10,000 dedicated cleanroom suites.
Each product starts off in cell culture where the seed culture is prepared for transfer to bioreactors operated in dedicated cleanroom suites. Separate and dedicated downstream suites are used to clarify and concentrate bioreactor harvest and prepare it for purification using appropriate chromatography methods.
Our extensive bioanalytics department assures that each active diagnostic component manufactured meets the required purity and functional specifications established for the product and set by the customer.
ichorbio is ISO certified adhering to the ISO Quality Standard 9001:2015 and is cGMP compliant and subject to numerous annual quality audits. Furthermore, by offering the option to use multiple bioreactor platforms including mammalian cell culture tanks, hollow fiber bioreactors or motion platform cell culture apparatuses small or large-scale production runs are made easy.
Because ichorbio has developed and validated efficient procedures, uses custom built equipment and manufactures its own cell culture media, we are able to pass on this added value to our partners.
- Dedicated class 10,000 biotechnology cleanrooms used for manufacturing antibodies and proteins
- ISO 9001:2015 certified and cGMP compliant subject to numerous annual quality audits
- Multiple bioreactor platforms for mammalian cell culture and protein production
- Small scale static rollerbottle production
- Wave/Rocker single use bioreactor systems
- Hollow fiber bioreactor systems (developed in house)
- Tank bioreactor systems for continuous perfusion harvesting
- Extensive bioanalytics to assure lot to lot consistency and quality specifications
- ichorbio develops and manufactures its own cell culture media
- ichorbio passes on added value to our partners